Aidan fruit (Tetrapleura tetraptera) is known is known in Ghana as Prekese and Aridan in Yoruba language and is one of the greatest wonder plants in the world. Prekese plant can be used for therapeutic, curative and preventive purposes while the extract is mostly used traditionally in treating health problems like diarrhea, vomiting or stomach pain. In most Africa countries, this fruit is used as vegetables or spices because of its pharmaceutical properties but today, we’ll be looking at how to use Aidan fruit for flat tummy, the health benefits of Aidan fruit and how to use Aidan fruit for weight loss…..
How do I use Aidan fruit for flat tummy?
1. boil Aidan seed with water for about 30 minutes
2. Take one cup in the morning and night and watch out in 2 weeks your fibroid will shrink.
How to use Aidan fruit for immune booster
1. Grind prekese seed and put in thermoplastic bowl with lid.
2. Then add warm water ensuring that the bowl is lidded.
3. Leave the Prekese soak overnight or longer to release all the juice and flavour from its pods.
4. Drink one cup a day
Prekese for weight loss
Too much weight is a subject in many homes and some have opted to many means to help them keep a healthy weight balance and many have been left with chronic or terminal ailments as a result of the drugs the used. For weight loss, using natural means and exercises has remained the best way to maintain a healthy weight.
How do I use Aidan fruit for weight loss?
1. Grind three to four pieces of prekese seed
2. Also grind about two tablespoons of negro pepper, 5 limes and at least six pieces of ginger .
3. Boil with about 2.5 liters of water.
4. Drink while warm and every morning to cleanse the extra fats and bad cholestrol from the bodies.
In addition to weight loss, Aidan fruit also acts as a dietary supplement, and anti-inflammatory properties which help in the prevention of heart diseases.
Aridan fruit also has microbial and antibacterial properties which is while it’s used to make soap for skin inflammation and bacterial infection on the skin.