I have received many questions bothering on how to use Bitter Leaf for Pimples, dark spots, acnes, blackheads and glowing face. well finally, in this article, I have listed out how to use bitter leaf effectively in order to get good results. Nobody loves to have his/her face filled with pimples because it destroys the natural beauty of our face and body but with bitter leaf, we can be able to eliminate acne, pimples, dark spots, blackheads and make our skin glow.
There are various natural herbs and leaves that are beneficial to our skin condition and which also helps the natural beauty of every woman in general and bitter leaf is one of these special herbs and leaves.
The benefits of bitter leaf goes from reducing the chances of skin aging, fighting against the effects of free radicals, rich in Vitamin C, calcium, zinc, iron and copper and its extract can help to smoothen the skin and prevent many skin diseases.
How to use Bitter Leaf for Pimples, dark spots, acnes, blackheads and glowing face
1. Face mask
2. Drinking bitter leaf extract
How to use bitter leaf face Mask
1. Cut and wash 15-20 leaves of bitterleaf and pound it on a mortar or any unbreakable bowl.
2. Add little drops of water to lighten the grinded bitterleaf paste
3. Rob the paste on your face and make sure the liquid touch every spot on ur face.
4. Allow the juice mto assimilate into your skin pores then wash it off after 20 minutes.
5. Use daily until desired results are seen.
How to make bitter leaf extract for smooth face
1. Squeeze a hand full of bitter leaf and extract the juice
2. Drink on an empty stomach to achieve that youthful and glowing skin complextion.
Bitter leaf naturally contains alkaloids and flavonoids which are powerful antioxidant when it comes to treating certain health issues. Drinking just a cup of bitterleaf tea is a strong herbal remedy in treating malaria, fever, parasitic infections, pneumonia, cough, diabetes and weightloss. And also helps to strengthen and rejuvenate the red blood cells.