Unripe plantain contains a natural sticky gum, which is usually hard to remove when it gums on your hand or cloth, traditional healers found out that the gum of an unripe plantain have the ability to cover up those wound or sore in human intestine, thereby silencing them forever. I did this further research and found out how to use Unripe plantain to cure ulcer which I will be sharing with us here.
How to prepare Unripe plantain for treating ulcer
1. Wash 2 or 3 fruits of an unripe plantain and peel out the bark
2. Slice them in smaller pieces, may be 5 mm or smaller portions to aid its fermentation.
3. Get 4 or 5-liter dry plastic container, with cover and fill the container with the already pieced unripe plantain.
4. Fill the container with clean water, to at least it’s half or more
5. Lock the container tightly and Shake it together with its contents
6. store in a good place for fermentation to take place within 2 or 3 days.
Open the container after two to three days and your concussion is now ready for use.
You can drink it or give it to someone you know. This concussion has no side effects and neither is it poisonous to the body.
How to use Unripe plantain to cure ulcer
1. Take the concussion before your meals with a glass standard tumbler of around 30ml,
2. Drink at least 2 times a day, depending on the urgency for cure.
3. You’re to take this for at least two or three weeks then go for a medical check up if you can’t observe the effect in your body yourself.
Unripe plantain gum cures stomach ulcer completely, just as when using a modern medication.
This article is in no way meant to be substituted for modern prescription and medical treatments rather it is a way of improving self-therapy and the use of alternative medicines to cure people using natural herbs and roots.